Thursday, December 06, 2007

Quick Cliffs Notes of last Couple Days

I went semi-deep in the $2K NL event on Tuesday busting 37th when 27 paid. Then I played drunken 2/4 mixed games at TI for 12 hours straight which was a blast. I didn't want to play the $2500 on no sleep up for 24 hours already so I crashed for 5 hours and then played the $1K 2nd chance at 7:15. 11 hours later I finished second in that tournament for 28.5K, managed to get home and get a couple hours sleep, and now I'm off to play the $3K event today. There's only a senior's event tomorrow so drunken mixed games are likely to follow tonight, but I'll write a tourney report for these eventually.

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cash, you should probably play some dunk poker and get no sleep before the next 15K buy-in, hten finish top 2 in that one!

Pinhead